Friday, December 21, 2012

NAZAR




Hye !

A week without updating any story here. 

I'm too tired and feeling unwell in getting my lappy 

for blogging, facebooking or twittering .

LOL !

Just finished checking my FB , and glad nothing important news there. 

Now I've to arrange two things about my Convovation 

next year . 

I've to settle and make my "Nazar" come true as wished before. 

And the only way to make it come true , just on the day "Convocation".

Ya Allah , please let everything running smoothly and 

successfully. 

AMIN :)

Nothing to say anymore. 

I'm not really in mood today . 

Early in the morning make my day spoil till now . 

And to my love , 

I don't know how to put my hope toward you , instead I've to

cancel everything (Our plan) and trying to be a matured person

in order to accept all of this as my obstacle in LOVE WORLD :(

It's okay, sayang . 

I know which one we have to put as priority.

Now I want focus on my career . 

be a good and lovely teacher and sister :)

I want be a successful woman . 

I'm in planning to get involve in business area. 

Pray for me, my dear readers :)

Inspiration quote :)


A bigger dreamer ,
N.S.A




A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI