Saturday, December 22, 2012

MISSING Y___Y


I'm back for the 2nd time today :)

Ehh ? have smiling there , but I dunno whether it sincerely from heart or

just be an accessories on my face. 

I'm so confuse when talking about feeling . 

Sometime we feel happiness but deeply, there have

sadness over there. 

Could you see it ?

NO ! it just a pain . 

Will be feel by a person who's kept something big MISSING inside her HEART. 

I miss someone . 

I feel lose actually . 

It can't express by words, by sentences or by image . 

Instead by fake smiling !

How weak I am when I can't go through with small challenges in my daily life. 

Go along with something which not our desires is quite difficult. 

I just hope he know what I'm feel and think currently . 

Refresh back our old memories . 

It's lot of happiness, funny , laughing over there. 

But now , when time goes speedily everything changes. 

We look bored . 

NO ! 

you look bored with me T___T

it is ?

hmm. 

Sayang , when our next date ?

I'm here, waiting for you . :')

Dear 6 January , 

Please come faster , I want my hubby be here , Kuala Lumpur ^^,


I MISS YOU. 
with LOVE, 
N.S.A


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI