Monday, April 1, 2013

HANDMADE SWEET COUPLE PILLOW :)


Hi !

Assalamualaikum W.B.T . 

Everyone good ?

Alhamdulillah. 

Even I'm not very well today, little bit fever and headache, but

I still can sit infront lappy to write something useful about my day. 

All the pain I'd feel today is normally happen to everybody. 

So I don't want take it hard as it can be easy and recover soon, so 

I'll proceed with my new story about new hobby. 

You know, last week I'd sewing 3 pillows on 2 days only. 

How amazing I am ? hehehe. 

It look awesome for me, as I'm beginner in this field. 

You know, I love to doing art and craft and get involve in doing so many kinds of 

craft with variety of design. 

But since this is my first timer sewing pillow's couple and a big pillow for my love, 

therefore, the result is quite amazing for me. 

I was finished all of my assignment and homework for Week 4 on Thursday and Friday. 

So I use the free time on Saturday and Sunday for sewing pillow. 

You know, even my finger tercucuk jarum or any else, 

even my wrist hand terkehel, or even my neck lenguh2, but I did it well. 

Alhamdulillah :)

Now I'd developed new skill as one of my competencies. 

Well done, Adah ! Thumbs up !

hehehe. 





And below is my picture with my roomate when going out to JUSCO Bandaraya Melaka

to purchased the sewing stuff. 


I look like slim in this picture and you can never see my big tummy hidden at there. HIHI. 

And you know, I lose my weight for 4KG. ~lalalalalalaa (^___^)

K the end. 

Wassalam


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI