Friday, March 22, 2013

HOT GIRL'S OUTING :)


Ehem ehem. hai ! ^^,

Good Evening, dearesttt ! :)

The happy day today. 

No class in the morning and no heavy assignment yet. 

So me and the rest housemate decided to hanging out to release our this week's stress. 

We're going to Jusco Melaka. 

Ehh, ofcoz Melacca, tak kan KL pulak. kan ? hhihi. 

We're watching movie, "THE CALL" . 

Seriously, I LOVE that movie. 

Even, I close my eyes for a few scene. hehehe. 

I'm the person who can't watching scary movie or we call action movies with fully blood. 

The horror movie actually will make my body weak . 

Horror that I mean above actually is not the Ghost movie okay ?

I mean the bloody movie. hehehehe. 

Okay laa. Let's enjoy with a few picture's today. 












Okay, the END. thanks spending your precious time :)



A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI