Sunday, March 17, 2013

A GIFT FROM ABAH AND IBU :)


Hi, dearest. 

How're you today ? Everyone good ? 

Anyone feeling unhappy today ? :)

Alhamdulillah, today I'm so happy. 

Around 4:00 pm, me and family going out to Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. 

I know that was not surprise, coz I already informed that they wanna buy me a lappy.

But did not expect I got this brand of lappy with the price more than 2K. 



Now I've two lappy. Compaq and Dell, with limited edition and color :)

But the Compaq one will leaving me soon :(

Someone asking to buy that lappy. 

Sayang wooo !!

But I've to sell it. I can't pass to my both brothers. 

Both them already have their own smart phone and Samsung Tab. 

and I can't use two lappy at the same time. 

So I decided to give this lappy to my mom's friend. 

Btw, Trillion thanks to Ibu and Abah coz bought me this lappy as befday's gift soon. 

LAst year Samsung Ace, and this year Dell. 

Thank youuu :) 

And Abah ask me to study hard and smart. Be a brilliant and smart student and daughter :) 
In sha Allah, abah . I'll try my best .


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI