Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TIME FOR LISTING EVERYTHING !


Haiiiii !! ^^,

2nd holiday or 2nd day at home and do housework as before :)

Ehh, dear ! Forgot something you know, I didn't list any items that need to buy tomorrow. 

How can I forgot it ?

Its okay laa. I done fill up all the form. 

Done packing all clothes using 2 BIG BAG you know. hihihi . 

Alhamdulillah , Allah blessing me and now I going well and feel better than yesterday. 

No more headache, no more fever, no more flu. 

Just little bit cough. But its okay, all is well soon :)

Okay, below is my listing for my necessary over there (Malacca).

So its just to be a reminder for me . 

FOR BODY:


1.  Shokubutsu (Refreshing Blossom)
2.  Colgate @ Fresh and White
3.  The Rice Soap 
4.  Garnier Pure Active (Toner)
5.  Putri Binari Lulur Scrub (Susu Beras)
6.  Sumber Ayu Daun Sirih (Orchid)
7.  Miyami Compact Powder
8.  Perfume Enchanteur 
9.  Lotion Enchanteur
10. Body powder Enchanteur
11.  Himalaya Peel of Mask


CLOTHES:

1.  Tracksuit (2)
2.  Pyjamas
3.  T-shirt (2)
4.  Scarf
5. My private clothes (HAHAHAAH)

ACCESSORIES :


1.  Shoes (formal shoes)
2. Sandal 
3.  Sport shoes

STATIONERY:


1. Set pen (blue, red , black) ~Ball pen
2.  Pencil Case ~sewing by self :)
3.  A4 Paper
4.  Diary book (WAJIB) heeee
5.  Liquid Paper. 
6. Set of Highlight
I think thats all for today. May be I've to add something. 
But I didn't sure what is it ?
Okayy, END for this Afternoon's Entry. 
We continue tonight , In sha Allah :)
Assalamualaikum :)


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

3 Comments:

hazwan hairy said... [Reply to comment]

wahhh semua nk kna ada ni.haha

Ainiyunus said... [Reply to comment]

betul2 kena list ni..so many things u..

Nurul Syuhadah said... [Reply to comment]

Hazwan : hahaha. perempuan bnyak barang sikit. hihi

Aini : Heee, memang kena list. kalau tak, ada jer yg tertinggal . hehe

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI