Sunday, November 18, 2012

SMART SOLEH GRADUATION DAY !


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Lama nye adahh tak mencoret kan sesuatu di sini kan ?

Hehe . busy wooo . semalam baru jer lepas graduation day for my students.

And Alhamdulillah , everything run smoothly with fixed time !

We manage the event nicely and well.

And most important things, we’re satisfied with our job after see parent’s face expression filled of smiling :D

Guess what, we doing something big event with only have 6 organizer . 

With a short time, we planned everything from performance, present , speech, MC, and any else.

So , below I’d attached some pictures to show by readers.

Before that, I want to say MILLION THANK YOU to my BFF , Norazlina Bt Radzuan because be a part time teacher, yesterday and help all teachers for student’s preparation.

Thank you, dear J












okey , END for today . 

I've one entry this night. Stay with me :)


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI