Saturday, November 3, 2012

I become a Teacher :)




Alhamdulillah . 

Before this, I waste so many time in front my lappy just

to find suitable job for me. 

I didn't expect that I will get this particular offer as before

I just wanna to be a clerk or Admin Assistant. 

But may be it REZEKI come from Allah S.W.T.

Yesterday I received a call from Miss Farah , and she ask me to

attending one interview session to be a teacher . 

And today, I got one news and offer to be as Receptionist in one company. 

BUT I refused that offer because my desire more to 

be a teacher.

Furthermore, I did not use any cost to be a teacher, even cost of

public transport or meal.

Because the school is near with my house.

So in this case, it's more saving.

Thanks to Allah, and I'm very grateful

because finally I able to work even the job is quite far

from my abilities or skills that I learn when I be a student before this.

But I'll take it as challenging in new world . 

I need your Du'a , guys. 

Pray the best for me . 

Syukran, Ya Allah . 




From HIS Ummah,
N.S.A



A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

0 Comments:

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI