Friday, January 20, 2017

#Feeling

Assalamualaikum.
 
Alhamdulillah.
 
We decided to engage and get married. 
 
After 6 years, we have courage to make a decision. 
 
It is all about stability, responsibility, and commitment before and after married.
 
How many times we discuss about the preparation, and it end up with argument. 
 
It is not because we don't have a mutual understanding, 
 
but it because I'm scared. 
 
How much I struggle mentally and physically to move one step ahead. 
 
How much I struggle to put aside negativity about married in term of commitment and responsibility.
 
 I do read so many article about married.  The preparation, checklist, and so many more. 
 
I got excited with all these things.  
 
But....also
 
I do read stories about life after married.  One happy family, Single Mother, Single Father, Divorce, and so more. 
 
I believe, everyone dreamed about happy ending in their life, but not everyone own it.  

Pray for the best on my future. 


              


A Loving Heart is The Beginning of All Knowledge

1 Comments:

Abdul Hadi Magnificence said... [Reply to comment]

moga dipermudahkn segala urusan... anyway this is my blog http://mrparanoidwords.blogspot.my/

 
NUKILAN NURUL SYUHADAH ARIADI